The English 2015 edition of our comprehensive teaching aid.
In brief Caminar Abrazados offers:
- Clear, incremental, detailed instruction on the Tango basics of movement, connection and embrace.
- Effective guidance on how to understand and dance to Tango music.
- Essential information about dancing Tango socially.
- Helpful practical exercises for solo, partner and group practice.
- 176 pages with more than 100 pictures, graphics and charts.
- An accompanying (2,5 hour) DVD* in which Melina, Detlef and colleagues illustrate the movements and concepts referred to in the text with exercises, sequences danced to music, views from above and slow motion.
Information about the DVD format:
The DVD included in Caminar Abrazados was produced in Europe and uses the tv-standard PAL. The DVD will play on all computers, no matter which operating system or where you live. But please be aware that older DVD-players for TVs in the USA and some South Americas countries (NTSC) or in Russia and some African countries (SECAM) might not be able to read the PAL format. Please inform yourself in advance about your national tv-standard and the options on your DVD player.